Over the Phone Interpreting Services
- Access to high-quality, industry-trained interpreters available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Connect to a qualified, professional interpreter
- Support in over 200 languages
- More and better ways to services your clients
- Improved client satisfaction
- Comply with laws and regulations, such as Title VI, HIPAA, GLB Act, and industry standards like The Joint Commission
How does Over the Phone Interpreting work?
With our over-the-phone interpretation service, you will be assigned a unique client code upon opening an account with MWS. Then, you simply call our telephone interpreting line, enter your client code and select the language you need from our menu or choose to connect with an operator to further assist you. We offer scheduled calls and on-demand calls, connecting you with the appropriate telephonic interpreter within moments.
Do I need any special equipment for Over the Phone Interpreting?
To reach our telephone interpreters, no specific equipment is required. Over-the-phone interpreting works from any modern touch-tone phone. Once your account is created, all you do is 3 simple steps:
1) Dial our toll -free telephone interpreting line. (855)726-1607
2) Enter your unique client ID. Or press 0 (zero) to connect to an operator.
3) Select the language you need to be transferred to your interpreter.
Visit out Over-the-Phone Interpreting FAQ’s for more information.
Over the Phone Interpreting Competitive Pricing
We offer the most competitive pricing in the industry. Call us for details at (866)716-4999 or email us at email@example.com. Check out our resources language identification poster and other free client language resources.
What do over the phone interpreters do?
OPI interpreters work just like our on-site interpreters. They go through the same background checks, same confidentiality agreements, and same on-boarding process as our other language professionals. Additionally, they are tested for voice quality, phone etiquette and other important characteristics needed to interpret over the phone. This allows them to listen carefully to you or the non-English speaker and accurate convey the message in a language that you understand without having to be present.
What are the requirements to become an over the phone interpreter?
They need to have proficiency and extensive knowledge of both languages and cultures
Great listening skills
Excellent memory, note taking, ability to articulate easily in multiple languages