The Accounts Receivable Specialist will record payments to Masterwords’ accounts receivable ledger, maintain accounts receivable records and collect on outstanding accounts.
General duties include without limitation:
• Assist with daily processing of invoices in a timely manner.
• Confirm accuracy of billing information processed on invoices.
• Promptly and accurately answer customer inquiries and/or correct discrepancies.
• Responsible for knowing customer specific billing portals
• Ensure proper paperwork required for each customer is provided with billing.
• Prepare any necessary billing reports
• Assist with maintaining and updating the most current customer information.
• Constant communication and follow up with operations teams.
• Records daily cash receipts.
• Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment
• Collect on outstanding accounts
• Communicates with customers and provides updates on accounts and billing invoices
• Prepares various reports
• Provides support, training and guidance to colleagues as needed.
• Serves as a back-up for colleagues as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
• 5 – 10 years of related experience
• Degree in Business Administration and/or Linguistics or related field preferred. Call center & language industry experience also preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central preferred.
MasterWord truly appreciates and recognizes the abilities each employee brings to the organization, and we foster a work environment of mutual respect where employees are valued for their contributions. Our commitment to our employees’ success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. We offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment where people can learn and grow with the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The aforementioned requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MasterWord Services (MWS) provides language services solutions in over 250 languages, across four different continents. Services we provide include Translation, Localization, Onsite Interpreting, Video Remote Interpreting (VRI), and Over-the-Phone Interpreting (OPI) Services. Our clients include some of the world’s largest businesses, government entities, healthcare organizations, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
We offer a competitive salary and extensive benefits package. We offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment where people can learn and grow with the company. We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounting Team as we continue to grow the business.