Play a significant part in developing MWS company growth within the interpretation sector (face-to-face, over-the-phone & video remote).
Roles and Responsibilities:
General duties include without limitation:
- Identifying new business sales and market opportunities in strategic growth sectors through research;
- Research prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, referral, various professional directories, personal investigation and trade show lists;
- Prospect for potential new clients across the legal, financial, energy, governmental, and healthcare sectors;
- Forming relations and proactively selling into those companies by telephone and face-to-face contact;
- Work on leads and potential prospects to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities;
- Identifying the decision makers within the potential client’s organization;
- Developing leads and closing sales;
- Chart weekly qualitative and quantitative progress by inputting information in CRM;
- Attending meetings, trade shows and conferences as required;
- Creatively problem solve and improve current new business development strategies;
- Maximizing income and profitability with all clients;
- Exceeding sales income and profitability targets;
- Consistently follow up with clients to ensure their satisfactory with delivery, quality and customer services;
- Support and interface with MasterWord Services operational divisions sales team in order to best serve their clients;
- Build strong personal relationship with current clients;
- Identify new business opportunities from within the ranks of assigned clients;
- Maintain good knowledge of all projects, issues and ongoing customer activity;
- Provide clients with relevant information about the company, solutions provided, pricing structure, production processes, project management, and customer service;
- Maintain close contact with the client whenever an issue arises to ensure proper resolution;
- Collaborate among all relevant departments to foster great teamwork;
- Participate in and or deliver presentations to current clients when necessary;
- Ensure adherence with procedures and processes;
- Provide management with feedback and recommendations on necessary changes to streamline and or improve the company’s processes, procedures, and solutions;
- Contribute to the Process and Quality Improvement Initiatives by participating on cross-functional teams;
- Gather all data needed for project estimates and provide information on projects to the estimate team; work with in-house teams to meet client needs in a complex, relationship-selling environment;
- Continued improvement in sales and communication skills and continued learning and self-improvement, including but not limited to keeping abreast of the latest trends in the Language Industry; and
- Perform other special projects and duties when required.
Associates’ degree (A. A.) from two-year college or university; or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluency in English and another spoken language preferred;
- Proven interpretation service sales experience and success with a consultative approach;
- Have a strong and very successful business development/sales background from a similar b2b services sector at C-level;
- Be well organized, self-directed and dedicated to company growth;
- Be highly motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of the team and independently;
- Have good business acumen, strong negotiation skills and a positive professional demeanor;
- Be a natural communicator, adept at building client relationship with excellent presentation skills;
- Have a focused ‘hands on’ approach with excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Must enjoy professional social interaction and the challenge of a company industry;
MasterWord truly appreciates and recognizes the abilities each employee brings to the organization, and we foster a work environment of mutual respect where employees are valued for their contributions. Our commitment to our employees’ success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package including: paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. We offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment where people can learn and grow with the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The aforementioned requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org