In addition to its status as a leading provider of targeted language solutions across the business spectrum, MasterWord is proud to bring its trademark high level of performance to the public sector.
In addition to its status as a leading provider of targeted language solutions across the business spectrum, MasterWord is proud to bring its trademark high level of performance to the public sector. Many government entities have relied on MasterWord to provide comprehensive and transparent language solutions in support of their respective missions. MasterWord meets the official federal criteria for a woman-owned business.
With experience addressing the needs of clients of every age, social status, cultural background and education level, MasterWord is able to translate with recognition of cultural nuance and extensive command of specialized vocabulary, from colloquialisms and slang to complicated legal terminology. MasterWord has the best resources to support translation in every setting.
In addition to providing meeting (consecutive) interpretation, MasterWord Service also provides conference (simultaneous) interpretation support including all necessary equipment, on-site technical personnel, qualified professional interpreters, and on-site project management.
Translation and Localization
- Legal translation
- Financial translation
- Case history translation
- Treatment plan translation
- Medical translation
- Cultural consultation and verification
- Multilingual desktop publishing and graphics support
- Terminology and content management
- Website localization
- Simultaneous interpretation and conference support
- Consecutive interpretation and meeting support
- Technical interpreting
- Department outsourcing
- Linguistic fluency assessments
- Translation/language team recruiting and staffing
- Administrative personnel recruiting and staffing
Training & Professional Development
- How to work with an interpreter
- Language instruction
- Creating documents for multiple languages
- Creating documents for international markets
- Cultural competency training