MasterWord Services (MWS) has provided translation and interpreting services to over 300 organizations, in over 250 languages, across four different continents.
MasterWord Services is a company comprised of talented language and project management specialists who make quality a priority. We provide a wide array of language services, such as Technical Translations, Interpretation in person, over video (VRI), or over Phone (OPI).
Our clients include some of the world’s leading businesses, government entities and non-profits across the globe. We deliver a broad spectrum of solutions in all languages and one of our industry’s quickest response times, within 24 hours; seven (7) days per week, 365 days a year.
We are an award winning company and our dedication to our clients and employees make us a leader in the language service industry. Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Project Coordinator in our Interpreting Department.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, configuring and testing specialized software by performing the following duties:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting existing system using Classic Asp
- Developing new system using Asp.net C#
- Creating test case to test new code
- Tune-up existing T-SQL query, store procedures and functions
- Developing new SSRS report
- Developing user interface using Telerik, jQuery, and CSS
- Work closely with the Management team to improve and build new features for our system
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in web application development
- Experience with Visual Studio and SQL Management Server Studio
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP, WCF, etc…)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- Be able to support Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamic GP 2013, preferred
MasterWord truly appreciates and recognize the abilities each employee brings to the organization, and we foster a work environment of mutual respect where employees are valued for their contributions. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package including: paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. We offer a casual and relaxed, yet professional environment where people can learn and grow with the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The aforementioned requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in joining our team please send a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com with Software Developer in the subject line.