October seems to be the start of many harvest inspired events including the Pakistani Food Festival recently held at the Cinnamon Grand Colombo in Colombo, Sri Lanka. The event was almost a week long and showcased many dishes by a master chef by the name of Amir Khan.
Courtesy of Cinnamon Grand Colombo’s post, we were able to share with you the recipe for Chef Khan’s Malai Chicken Boti to try on your own.
Ingredients for Malai Chicken Boti:
Chicken boneless 11.64 oz.
Yogurt 1/2 cup
Cream 1/2 cup
Green chili paste 2 tbsp.
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp.
All spice powder 1/2 tsp.
Oil 2-3 tbsp.
Salt 2-3 tbsp.
Crushed Black Pepper ½ tbsp.
Tomatoes slices 3-4
Slices onion 3-4
Lemon slice 4-5
1. Cut the chicken into square pieces.
2. Put yogurt, cream, green chili paste, white cumin powder, crushed black pepper, all spice powder
3. Leave the marinated chicken in fridge for an hour for rest.
4. Now put the chicken pieces in skewers and cook on charcoal.
5. Garnish with salad leaves, tomatoes, lemons and onion.
6. Serve Malai Chicken Boti with a beautiful presentation.