The Service Coordinator will work closely with other on site and remote members of our team to ensure timely response to customer requests and inquiries and assist with logistical aspects of interpretation and translation service delivery to the project staff and participants.
Location: on-site El Paso, TX
Schedule: The employee workweek will consist of three 12-hour shifts and one 6-hour shift.
· Coordinate a variety of interpretation and translation assignments at a project site.
· Communicate with on site and remote personnel regarding assignment scheduling
· Respond to customer phone and email inquiries.
· Organize and maintain records of customer requests and assigned personnel.
· Escalate potential problems with completion of project tasks to supervising staff in a timely manner.
· Other duties as may be delegated by supervising staff.
· Proven track record in customer service.
· Call center & language industry experience preferred.
· Strong computer skills.
· Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
MasterWord Services (MWS) provides translation and interpreting services to over 300 organizations, in over 250 languages, across four different continents.
MasterWord Services is a company comprised of talented language professionals and project management specialists who make quality a priority. We provide a wide array of language services, such as Technical Translations, Onsite Interpreting, Video Remote (VRI), or Over-the-Phone (OPI) Interpreting Services.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading businesses, government entities and non-profits across the globe. We deliver a broad spectrum of solutions in all languages and one of our industry’s quickest response times, within 24 hours; seven (7) days per week, 365 days a year.
We are an award-winning company and our dedication to our clients and employees make us a leader in the language services industry. Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Junior Recruiter for our Talent Acquisition Department.